If you’re on the lookout for a good deal this weekend to buy a little something for your equestrian friend or self, look no further. Here are seven deals for equestrians that you’ll want to take advantage of before the weekend is over. This post contains affiliate links.
1. C4 Equestrian Belts 30% off site wide–I own a few of these and what I love about them is not only are they fun with various colors, prints, and styles, but that you can mix and match the buckles. So one day wear silver, and the next bright green!! But the best part is a C4 belt will fit any equestrian on your list regardless of waist size. When you get the belt you trim it down to fit your exact waist. And to wash it you can throw it on the top rack of your dishwasher (I haven’t tried it–yet!)
The thing I really love about the C4 belts is you take the guesswork out of belt gift-giving! No returns necessary for the wrong size. One size literally fits all.
2. SmartPak 15% off + free shipping over $75–It’s no secret I’m a fan of SmartPak for many reasons ranging from their incredible donation and response to my barn family’s loss during Canyon Fire 2 to the awesomeness of my new fav riding breeches–the SmartPak Hadley. If you missed my review of Piper’s “older sister” the Hadley click here to see why these breeches wowed me.
3. Lady Photographic Black Background Edits for $35–If you are unfamiliar with Vanessa (aka Lady Photographic) work, go follow her on Instagram and scroll through. From Breeders’ Cup to the Longines Miami Global Champions Tour, Vanessa’s photographs capture exquisite moments between horse and rider. If you are local to Southern California, she can come out and do sessions for you or you plus all your barn buddies. If you are NOT in Southern California, you can send her a special image of your horse and she can to a black background edit which is soooo gorgeous. Like this one she did of Knight.
This weekend, most of Lady Photographic’s services are discounted by 20% including all photos in her galleries (I love these of California Chrome!) Her portrait sessions are $50 off!
4. Paul & Lydia Handbags and Acessories, handbags for $49.99–Heather, the owner of Paul & Lydia has an amazing entrepreneurial story which I had the privilege of writing about for Sidelines this year (click here to read all about it and see pictures of her ponies and purses!). Her style sensibility is on point! She creates beautiful bags that are bright and whimsical, but completely sophisticated. Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday she has handbags for $49.99 and other items on her site for 30% off with the code THANKFUL.
5. Alex Bauwens Fine Art mini commissions–I had the chance to meet Alex when I was in Arizona during the American Horse Publications annual conference. I knew she was an incredible mounted archer, but had no idea initially that she was an artist. She created a beautiful masterpiece of two Dobermans which I thought was a photograph while scrolling through Instagram (and asked her if those were her dogs–I felt silly after realizing it was art). She’s really, really good!
For the holidays she is offering mini-commissions. Original artwork can be pretty pricey, but for only $185 + shipping Alex will sketch a human, horse or other pet of your choice based on one of five photos that you submit to her via email. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out her online portfolio at her website.
6. 20×60 Bridles, Halters and T-Shirts 20% off. Use promo code 12days (no space) before Nov 30 to save 20%! I have this gorgeous Premiera Vienna halter (pictured on Knight in the above image). They also have beautiful dressage bridles and fun tees.
7. One Horse Threads 30% off. I featured the American Thoroughbred hoodie in a previous post which you must check out if you’re a TB fan: The Ultimate Gift Guide for Thoroughbred Lovers. But really, everything in their shop is very cool. Like this Faultless long-sleeved tee. And I love this hilarious I Work Hard So My Horse Can Have a Better Life Tee.
There you have it–my top Can’t Miss Deals. Are you shopping this weekend?
Comments: Feel free to drop any deals in the comments section if you want to share your top picks for this holiday shopping season! I love getting personal recommendations.
Want the latest information, inspiration, and interviews relevant to everyday equestrians?
If you are not on my email list for very important horse lovers, you should definitely sign up. You’ll get the inside scoop about fun new products and other horsey inspiration via twice-a month emails. To get on the list simply click here.